Sec 33, 1634 Stokes Bay Road, STOKES BAY
Land Area 8.9 hectares
LATHAMI LODGE BUSINESS/RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY ON KANGAROO ISLAND'S NORTH COAST
- Lathami Lodge, an outstanding residential and/or holiday accommodation property, in a standout natural coastal bushland setting.
- As new 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom homestead, ideally configured to accommodate 2 families,
- Northerly facing, covered entertainment are, taking in the views over Stokes Bay
- Only 21 km from Parndana, (on all bitumen road), 2 km from the beach at Stokes Bay, (and the iconic Rock Pool Cafe)
- Abutts Lathami Conservation Park, home to the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo, (and kangaroo, echidnas, eagles...)
- Currently showing strong returns as a holiday accommodation business, www.lathamilodge.com.au
- Being offered 'walk in, walk out', and with all forward bookings, website.
- Full Information Memorandum available from the agent.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed