3522 Hog Bay Road, PELICAN LAGOON
Land Area 73 hectares
"THE NEW SALT LAKE"
- Offered as a whole, offers considered on component titles
- 2 adjoining titles of 38 and 35 ha approx.
- Includes the entire lake, of approx. 45 ha, up to 10 metres deep in the middle.
- The surface of the lake is 7 times saltier than the sea. Could this be KI's first health phenomenom?
- Tourism accommodation agreement in place.
- Power to both allotments.
- As new 3 bed 2 bath modern home, only 30 metres from the waterline
- Main sealed 'Hog Bay' road frontage, 20km to Penneshaw (and the ferry), 40km from Kingscote
- Zoned primary production
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed